Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

need good wearing shoes for this area...

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by amleto, Oct 31, 2012.

1. amleto

amleto Regular Member

patch.jpg

I need some shoes like asics gel blade 3 that have good protection on the highlighted area - above ball of big toe (for non racket foot).

are there any alternatives? I find yonex are not very durable there!

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Yeah... My SC5EX is really worn down to a hole there from my dragging foot after only 1 year. I've heard and checked out the Victor 9000 is quite sturdy there.

3. amleto

amleto Regular Member

4. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    Hey - keep an eye out of the next couple of weeks as hopefully SH9000ACE will be reappearing - if this is the shoe you mean!

5. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

I have the same problem. It's because of sliding the foot while moving to the net, right?

I just can tell you that Yonex SHB-102 lasted almost one year only in this area. Now I have Victor SHB-8500. They seem to be worse in this area. I already can see some abrasion after a few weeks only!
    I wonder how long these shoes will last. But I think they won't last longer than the yonex.