Need! help about footwork!

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by Tekkai, Jul 10, 2008.

1. alexkho

alexkho Regular Member

Purchasing
    well thanks for the advice .. i just want to be able play better i need to improve .... if not this game is stress my knee and muscle i want to join more tournement and do good . that's my target ....

2. bradmyster

bradmyster Regular Member

Customer server network Support
    thats good then. Set yourself some goals. EG whatever grade of badminton you are playing like B grade or something. Aim to advance to the next level over the next 6 months or so. Set your self something to work towards and focus your energy and training around that goal.

Just like myself. I am playing High A grade level badminton at the moment and i want to progress to Open grade level and begin competing at Open nationals. Furthermore pushing on to the australian national squad.

So iv set my goal of Open grade badminton by the end of the year. Which i had achieved 1 month ago. Unfortunately my ankle injury has set me out of action for 1 month now and i have 3 more weeks of recovery time before i can reccomense some basic training. So i would have dropped my speed/strength a fair bit.

But focus and keep working towards your goals and you can easily achieve amazing things ;)

3. alexkho

alexkho Regular Member

Purchasing
    hahaha i have limited time i am already 28 year old i am like in low B grade ... and high C

for now i need to focus on my back hand court footwork .. i need to fix that to move to any where if not anyone can just keep pusing me that conner and i just get me for a weak return to the net .

well i keep working it on it and mimic on the video .. all i can do here no coach around for 600miles .... .hahah i live in a farming area .. all we have is corn field ... lucky i have badminton .. if not i go crazy

4. Daren Lim

Daren Lim Regular Member

Assistant Manager
    Thanks for the Pointer here, i am new in this game , sure will try some foot work at home everyday, :)