Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Need help choosing Cab30ms or AT 700.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by unregistered, Apr 28, 2005.

1. unregistered

unregistered Regular Member

OK guys, i really need some help over choosing a racket. Im in a dilemma of which 1 to buy. I'm currently using Cab20ms for 2 years now, been quite used to e feeling. Sometimes, i feel that the Cab20ms can't bring out my fullest potential given its limited capabilities, so i've decided to get a new racket. Should i switch to isometric shapes with larger sweetspot or continue with cab30ms? I'm a intermediate player. Thanks for any suggestions or help.

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    wait until ns8000 and try that

hey u changed your title, it was cab30 or ns7000 :mad:

#2 cooler, Apr 28, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2005
  3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    not an insult but are u up to par?
    these 2 rackets are a world different, do u know your stroke and style :p

4. unregistered

unregistered Regular Member

ya, but i will adapt to the racket slowly, i'm a placement player and looking for a racket that can hit to baseline easier.

5. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Baddy Fanatic/Addict FULL-TIME!!!
    In the case u r living in spore...i guess if u wan cab30ms...there is only the 2U version selling here. (Only place can find 3U is at far east yonex shop..$$$$$) No doubt cab30ms is a real good racket which have control n power (no prob clearing baseline to baseline, drops, drives, smashes)...but it sure feels abit slow n heavy when playing doubles. IMHO...the 2U version is much more suitable if u are playing a singles game n the 3U will be perfect for doubles. but if u are normally playing singles n have the skill n $$$.... i guess the AT700 will be much better choice den Cab30ms.

6. fishmilk

fishmilk Regular Member

Student
    even so... i think the AT700 has far less control than the CAB30MS, and the 2U will make it just as easy to clear to the baseline... i think he should go with CAB30MS since he is a control player and uses placement...