Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Need help picking shuttlecock - US

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by whitetiger721, May 19, 2014.

1. whitetiger721

whitetiger721 Regular Member

Hello. I normally use yonex as30. I need help finding a new shuttlecock that is similar to the as30 or even better for less the price. remember I am from the US so please dont recommend a brand that I can only get from international sellers. So i've read around the forum and i've seen these brand come up a lot.
    aeroplane black - $25 a tube
    yang yang 300 - ?
    Youhe 100 - $23 a tube including shipping/tax
    Chao pai red - ?
    rsl tourney - ?

any other brand i miss? please consider shipping when recommending. thankyou in advance to everyone that help.
    right now, im leaning towards the chao pai red.

2. whitetiger721

whitetiger721 Regular Member

Hello. I normally use yonex as30. I need help finding a new shuttlecock that is similar to the as30 or even better for less the price. remember I am from the US so please dont recommend a brand that I can only get from international sellers. So i've read around the forum and i've seen these brand come up a lot.
    aeroplane black - $25 a tube including ship/tax
    yang yang 300 - ?
    Youhe 100 - $23 a tube including shipping/tax
    Chao pai red - ?
    rsl tourney - ?

any other brand i miss? please consider shipping when recommending. thankyou in advance to everyone that help.

3. fauci

fauci Regular Member

I used to play with aeroplane black. Flight remains among the best, although the cork seems to deform relatively quickly. I play now mostly with Chao Pai red. It's also very good. The feather seems a bit thinner than other top shuttles I've seen before.

4. khoai

khoai Regular Member

Aeroplane is around $21 and Youhe is $19 if you order 50 tubes or more.

5. vile10

vile10 Regular Member

the economy brand we used to play with is called DNA, a local brand, I'm thinking about trying out RSS