Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Need help with choosing racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Chris_mc, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Chris_mc

Chris_mc Regular Member

I currently have a Vt80 3Ug4, and i play mostly singles and have a very all rounded and can play an attacking game when needed to, and love the VT80 but still struggle abit to use it, speed wise.

The voltric 80 i feel for me is slightly just too head heavy and shaft just alittle too stiff, what i want to ask is, Is there a racket that is slightly less head heavy and slightly less stiff shaft out there? or should i try the 4U VT80? Maybe other rackets like VT 70/at900t? :confused:

(I have been looking around quite abit on BC forum, cant really find an answer or suggestion)

2. Tvbifreak

Tvbifreak Regular Member

Student
    Try a Li Ning N90II :p I've tried to use the VT 80 before but found it too slow as well. The N90II was a lot faster and smashes were a lot more solid~

3. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

or the N55-i/ii/s :p there is sooo many.