Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

need help

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by tompetty699, Sep 29, 2005.

1. tompetty699

tompetty699 New Member

Student
    ok, so i am doin P.E for a- level and i have to do this thing called a PPP(personal performance Portfolio) and my chosen sport is badminton, ok now i have told you why i need help, i need someone to give me a pretty gd detailed definition, of Hand eye co-ordination please, reply asap
    thank you tomxxx

2. adidas_lee

adidas_lee Regular Member

Regional sales manager
    Hand-eye co-ordination

Hi tompetty699,
    Most of the sport need hand-eye co-ordination. Badminton in particular, needs more than just hand and eye co-orination.:eek: U have to be quick, agile, fit, smart,skilful,deceptive,mentally strong,powerful,good footwork and better team player(for double). Hand n eye co-ordination is obviously one of the criteria. U need to observe where is yr opponent and his body movement and move according to his intended stroke play. when u play this game, automatically, u will find u need to move yr hands n legs to position yrself according to what u see.:D Adios.
    Adidas