Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Need New Raquet, but which one?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Greasemonkey, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey Regular Member

R.E Estate Full-Time and Part Time Computer Dood
    Hello Everyone,

I am hoping to get some advice as to what racket I should buy that will be close to the one that I currently have. I have had my raquet for about 6 years now (played throughout high-school, tournament and college) and it is a Iso-Metric 300. Haven't been playing for about 1 a year and looking to play again.

I am Looking for a well rounded racket for a singles player. The reason I like the Iso-Metric 300 over the 800 is because it is a bit heavier which give you a bit more control. Just looking for any suggestion and any brand. oh and trying to keep under $100.00 US. :D

2. Viper2005

Viper2005 Regular Member

Play Badminton Everyday!
    Suggestion, Kason.

Have you thought of trying a new brand? Kason.

Depending on your level of play, are you A, B, C, or Beginner?

I'm a A player, to compete at A level, it's all about speed. If you get to your shots quicker, your opponents have to keep up.

I recently switched from Yonex to Kason and I just love the Kason Carvel U3 & U4 rackets. These rackets are so light and quick, I get to my shots earlier. I've been able to raise my game with a quicker return. Anyways, just a suggestion.

Just in case you want to know, my Yonex rackets are bench warmers now...collecting dust....:eek:

3. Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey Regular Member

R.E Estate Full-Time and Part Time Computer Dood
    Thankx for the reply, I'll look into them.. U got a question or anything on it? How much do they range?

4. SWC_Ant

SWC_Ant Regular Member

Student
    im very uninformed... whats the diff between A, B, C and beginner? :confused: (sorry if im being stupid haha)

5. Viper2005

Viper2005 Regular Member

Play Badminton Everyday!
    $50.00 Kason

:) Kason rackets are very affordable (unlike Yonex), $50-$80 will get you a very good racket for intermediate level. My Kason Carvel U3 costed me $50.00 and worth every penny. Search the web for Kason Badminton and see which shop has the best deal.