Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

need opinion on badminton bag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by zeroexz, May 31, 2006.

1. zeroexz

zeroexz Regular Member

hi
    i m currently looking for a new badminton bad...which i actually dun hv 1

i dun really need a big big 1....it will satisfy me if the bag could store 2 racquets, shoe, a tube of shuttle, 1 set of shirt, some small accesories, personal belongins like car key, phone , wallet, water, shoes..

i m abit in dilemma on whehter should i buy a single or double compartment bags...and should i buy branded bag like yonex or jz go to those normal brand such as fleet, proace....

if any1 appear 2 be a malaysian n live around kl...can u also tell me where 2 get cheap bags?

thkz a million

2. storkbill

storkbill Regular Member

non-branded bag less likely to get stolen :p

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Personally, I don't see too much difference between a branded vs. a non-branded bag. Of course. branded ones usually offers more color / style selection choices.

If you want to carry quite a bit of stuff (especially with shoes and changing clothes), then 2 compartment ones are always a safer choice. ;)

4. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    One or two-compartment bags are not considered "big big ones". They are small and medium. Big one sare those three-compartment ones or tour bags.

5. altreality

altreality Regular Member

I had a look at a proace bag that came with a racket and I must say the quality is a bit lacking (stitching is bad, material feels bad) but that may just be that one.

I am more visual and utilitarian rather than brand motivated.
    For the longest time - I was using a addidas tennis bag for my badminton stuff until it broke and I was eyeing some Prince racket bag (the colours were very very nice) until I bought a cheap yonex from the buy/sell forum..

Anyway, as long as all your stuff fit in nicely - it'll do the job ! Choose one that you like and you feel that quality is good!