Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Need Racket Suggestions

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by wangy26, Mar 28, 2006.

1. wangy26

wangy26 New Member

I just want to buy some inexpensive and decent racket for my kids. They are just recreational player. Can anyone in this forum suggest some suitable rackets for me? I also need suggestions as where to buy the rackets.

Thanks in advance!

2. K3vin

K3vin Regular Member

If they are just rec players just go out and buy them the lightest rackets you can get @ ~10 dollars each.

3. Steven_Master18

Steven_Master18 Regular Member

student
    go for the wilson attacker if u can find it...its a cheap raquet here selling for 15$ CDN but they can probably sastify your kids

4. wangy26

wangy26 New Member

Thanks very much for your suggests. I have one more question. Where can I find the racket (both locally and online)? What kind of local stores sell badminton racket? I had hard time a while ago try to find any store that sell them. What are the good online stores that sell these racket?

5. Steven_Master18

Steven_Master18 Regular Member

student
    this deal may interest you

http://www.badminton.net/cart/produ...id=92&osCsid=a2a065c31b3607840a392d5ee46f2ab6

dunno if they ship to your place thought