Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Need reviews for Asics Gel Blade 4

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by M3Series, Sep 6, 2013.

1. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

How does it compare to his elder brother? ( Blade 3 ). The design at the bottom looks a bit different. I've also asked the salesperson what is the different, most of them just said that the latest version is always much better than previous 1.

So I wonder what is the different between this 2?
    And also, I would like to get some reviews of it before buying it. I just missed the Blade 3 cause Blade 4 has already launched. :(

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

3. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

I did and it doesn't help much by just looking the differences. What I need is the feedback from those who have used it. Not just a visual differences. Like does the upward curve on the frontal part is better than just be flat like GB-4 or worse. How's the weight? Is it the same? How's the cushioning? Does it the same? Because the salespersons that I met says that GB-4 is much better. In terms of what, they can't answer. They can only say usually the latest should be much better than previous version.

4. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Since blade 4 already launched, why settle with the older version? Can you still find blade 3 to buy?

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Maybe if you asked that person in that thread, all the info would stay in one place ;). As it is, this is now thread #4 about Gel Blade 4 :rolleyes: ...

6. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

1st question, colours and designs. 2nd, i've tried and end up no more stock.

Ah...i get your point :p