Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

need some feedback about hi-qua blue birdies

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by yanpok, Apr 12, 2005.

1. yanpok

yanpok Regular Member

Hi everybody,
    Can anyone provide some feedback about hi-qua blue?
    Recently, I have found out hi-qua blue birdies are very low quality and expensive too. and I have used the areoplane EG1130, by far it is the best. anyone is using eg1130, please tell what you feel.

Thank you!
    Yanpok

2. SteveStanley

SteveStanley Regular Member

I have been using Hi-Qua Blue for almost 5 years, so far so good as long as I get the fresh ones, but I can't keep it for months and use it, they will break fast. So, I only buy 4 tubes every2 - 4 weeks or so, whenever I need it. The guy who sells it keeps them in the basement, so it's not too dry.

Overall, it lasts long, decent speed, and considered cheap (now it's $13/tube). I like it. :)

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Many ppl using HQ blue in 1 local club. I think the shuttle is ok at its price range, if they are not dried out prior to the usage. You might consider steam them, if u think they break way fast. I believe HQ offers bulk discount, which might make this shuttle to be a good deal with even lower price.

Btw, u mean Aeroplane G1130, with the red/black/gold tube?