Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Need to buy a Good Stringing Machine

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Loki7850, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Loki7850

Loki7850 New Member

Student
    Hey guys,

I am starting a club and I need to buy a stringing machine under a $600 budget.
    What should I know about string machines and how can I use one?:confused:

I am open to any ideas and I am willing to learn.

Thank you guys.

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    If you own a club, and have consistant business (say 20+ per week), then I think you may need to raise your budget a bit higher. The higher quality crank (or electric) machines tend to be over that price range, especially if you need a stand. If the club is small, and business say is no more than 15 per week, then int. level crank might be the answer. I believe HQ string machine (w/ stand) is around that price range, but you may need to factor in S&H cost.

Also, if you never string a racket, I will not recommand you work on customer's racket right aways, regardless how good your machine is. You need to have enough practice (say 20-50 rackets for my standard) on some old rackets / strings, before handling any real deal. This forum have a lot of good information, and youtube can be a place to search. The key is the hands-on practice, after you understand the concept.