Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

New court in Balakong

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by peyter, Jun 25, 2004.

1. peyter

peyter Regular Member

Lecturer
    Good news! Theres a new court in Balakong...
    And they have an offer --->if you book continuosly you get a free session
    (I think its 4 session = 1 free or something)
    I will add more details once I get em

2. peyter

peyter Regular Member

Lecturer
    More details as promised

:cool:
    As promised more details concerning the place...
    1)It has 10 courts and a nearby canteen
    2) You get a free session if you book continuosly for 4 sessions --- season booking encouraged
    3) Opening hours are after noon...dont know why...I may be wrong
    4) You can contact 0389621486 (*I'm not doing an advert for the owner here, just helping out people who are court-less)

p/s I wanted to edit the original post but didnt know how --- this is not an attempt to push my post count up! :p

3. peyter

peyter Regular Member

Lecturer
    Review of balakong court

I played at this court last week - currently they charge RM 14 per hour (during peak-time) and if I am not wrong RM10 during non-peak. Peak time is from 6 onwards me thinks....

Look for a guy named Eddie, he's the guy on duty there. He's your typical crafty middle-aged dude (a lefty btw) who can jump in and play if you lack a partner.

The courts are parquet, quite comfortable and not as slippery as I thought it will be.

Lighting is adequate, with okay amount of space between each court (unlike the SS2 court) - its done by the same contractor who did the courts in PJ and Puchong.

Ventilation is okay as well - but take my word with a pinch of salt as Im used to playing in near sauna like conditions in Putrajaya.