Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

New to badminton - need shoes!

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by nephiecon, Dec 27, 2011.

1. nephiecon

nephiecon New Member

Hey guys, I've played for badminton for a while with a friend but had no proper training. Now I'm planning on starting learning properly and I would like to get some badminton shoes and I want some advice on what you think I should get. I've got flat feet so I don't know if there any models that I should or shouldn't get. I came across this and thought looked like a nice shoe but I'm not sure if it's good enough? Money is not a problem, I could go for a more expensive one but if this is a good badminton shoe ..for a beginner at least then there's no need. If you have any suggestions please let me know! Thanks

Yonex SHB-59LU Womens
    ShowPictureProductZoom.aspx.jpg
    http://www.yonex.co.uk/badminton/Product.aspx?ProdID=1075

2. Warlock

Warlock Regular Member

If possible you should go to the shops n test the shoes...some may have a lower arch which will suit you more ...as flat footed-ness have different degrees of flatness