Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

new yonex or victor racquet for smashing ,placing and light

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ld fan 123, Jan 9, 2017.

1. ld fan 123

ld fan 123 New Member

Hi guys
    Im an intermediate player. Played in a few tournaments kind of attacking player
    Strong clear
    Cross court drop not good
    Placing ok
    And smashing cool on some days n some days good
    I think I need a new racquet now I currently have a muscle power 22 plus and zforce 2 I need a better and lighter racquet than the muscle power 22 in smashes drops etc
    I know skill is imp and yup improved a lot but the racquet is going weak played 5 yrs with it I dont use z force 2 often

2. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Brother you have the z force 2 that is the best racquet out there for smashes and control, what you indeed need is training.

So my 1st advice(assuming that you have not received training, correct me if I am wrong) will be to use that amount for decent coaching. It indeed does wonders brother. I myself played freestyle badminton for a 1 yr without any proper coaching only learning through videos but after that got coached only for 2 months and I know that I have made a lot of improvements. My timing is better, my footwork is better, my shots after well connected everything goes simply great. I know regret that I should have got the coaching from very time I started to play badminton.

If you have received training and still it doesn't go for you as you have planned, then change your racquet of use to even balance. May be try the Yonex Duora 10, Yonex ArcSaber 11, Victor Jetspeed 12, Victor Hypernano X 800,900; if you can borrow them from your friends try them out and get what you feel is there best one for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeverWalkAlone and ld fan 123 like this.
  3. ld fan 123

ld fan 123 New Member

Hi vivek
    I do have got training and yes I practice.under a coach the thing is I dont have my z force.2 with me now and I m thinking of buying another racquet yes I know training is important but the thing is muscle power is getting old now it jas. Clashed many times and vibrates now but yes still it is good for me I was looking for some suggestions though ps thanks for replying
    Btw even.im from india XD

Vivek Bagadhi likes this.
  4. ld fan 123

ld fan 123 New Member

Which one do u thi.k is better ld force or duora 10

5. Vivek Bagadhi

Well well hello brother and nice to meet you, my best opinion would be to try them out before you can buy them because at the end of the day it is how you feel about the racquet.

6. Vivek Bagadhi

What i prefer would be for singles Z force 2 or ld force & for doubles the Duora 10 or JS12

7. Vivek Bagadhi

And brother if you can wait a little bit like upto march or april then wait for the DUO-ZS. You must have seen it in the PBL and I know it looks promising

8. ld fan 123

ld fan 123 New Member

Yeah but the thing is that it will be very pricey for sure 20k or something

9. Vivek Bagadhi

Umm no brother ld force was released with at the price of 13k on online stores

10. Vivek Bagadhi

Well then too if you don't like to wait then go for the DUO10 it is a nice racquet and can be used for both singles and doubles play

11. riffsuad

riffsuad Regular Member

engineer
    Victor js10

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk