Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Non-badminton issue: Cingular cell phone unlocking

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Javalina, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Javalina

Javalina Regular Member

student
    Hi all,

I just wonder if any BCers have experience with unlocking Cingular stamped cell phone. If so what do you do and which service is good to use? I have a Sony Ericsson W610i phone which I like very much and will be bring it with me back to Taiwan. Before I can use it with other network, I have to unlock it, right? I assume. Please give me some directions thanks!

2. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Some model works and some don't. I had my t-mobile samsung t619 unlocked for cingular network and it works. I bought the unlock code from ebay for $1 because I could not get the code I found on internet to work. Turned out they are the same and I just miss 1 step. So look around the internet and do a search on your model unlock code. You might find some nice people post the code already.

Good luck.

3. Javalina

Javalina Regular Member

student
    Thanks silentheart! I will check more on the web.

4. glossy

glossy New Member

Hi, You can unlock a Sony Ericsson W610i locked to Cingular network safer and easier using unlock code. You can get the accurate unlock code for your Sony Ericsson W610i from http://www.theunlockspot.com/sony-ericsson-w610i/rs16wp9/ at affordable cost with free unlocking instructions. Good luck mate.