Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

novice/mid level clubs?

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by kogepan, Jun 21, 2007.

1. kogepan

kogepan Regular Member

Ive been playing for years in Canada, and would love to find a club in HK as well. Ive been searchin forever and still cant find a club that i could join. It is weird for me to actually meet up with strangers and play for single or something but it'll be great if there's an actual friendly club where i could just be a member. Around Shatin area would be great! And it'll be a plus if they can speak a lil eng..only a plus not a must. And well for a side note im a girl player.

thanks in advice

2. dranmo

dranmo Regular Member

Sales
    too bad you dont live in hk island side or else i have a club i can intro you
    most the members are came from or came back from other countries

3. xofrevlis

xofrevlis Regular Member

Student
    If you're willing to come up to the Tai Po area then I could take you to a couple of clubs I play at which might fit the bill. However, I should probably say that there aren't very many girls playing at either of them.

4. kogepan

kogepan Regular Member

Hey Xofrevlis I sent you a PM hope to hear from you soon.