Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Ns3000

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by silentheart, Jun 22, 2010.

1. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Just an update. A new racquet is adding to NS line up. NS3000 is coming is late July/Aug in US. No spec yet and I will give some review once I have my sample.
    No, it is not stiffer than NS9900.

2. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

Do you mean this NS3000?

Looks more like a beginners' or ladies' racquet to me in terms of specs.

3. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Yes, I am just not sure which color is going to be available in US. A lady's racquet.

4. orgasmerator

orgasmerator Regular Member

I've been playing with 2 of these exclusively for about 2-3 weeks. One strung at 26lbs and one at 28lbs, both with bg-80. The reason I bought it was because of the "kick" during smashes. However, the control is not all over the place. Before the ns3000, I had a ns9900 and I like the 3000 much more. I play mostly doubles, intermediate to low, low, low advanced. :) Last night I was playing with my at900t and I could not generate more smash speed than the 3000, very weird.

A few others in the group have this racket as well, mostly girls. Reading the description for the racket, I think the paint scheme is for "ladies" but I honestly, truly, like it more than the ns9900 or at900t. Personally.