Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

P.E interview

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by charliebadders, Mar 12, 2010.

1. charliebadders

charliebadders Regular Member

student
    hey, i have a P.E As level interview on monday and i'm doing an action plan on the backhand clear would anybody be able to help me with an action plan, the action plan consists of 4 lessons and you have to show progression in each week. so for example, the first session i would show him a clip of a pro executing the the shot, then do shadowing doing the shot then ..... i'm stuck from there:p also, other questions are state 2 physical, mental and social benefits of badminton? also, this is for people in the uk, state the pathways in which a players can get to the national circuit?

thanks in advance hopefully i will be able to perfect these bits are the same in every interveiw, so if you perfect this bit you can get half marks without even seeing a video you are analysing.