Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Pain in the knuckle of the index finger

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by katy1997, May 11, 2014.

1. katy1997

katy1997 Regular Member

I've been having pain in the knuckle of my index finger whenever I grasp objects and of course when I do shots on court that require finger strenght (lift,smash,etc.). It started hurting when at a training session i played for 10mins with a squash raquet for strenght. But I ignored the pain and at the next session i couldn't hit the shuttle :D It's been one week already. If someone has had a similar problem please share what it is and how to deal with it.

2. katy1997

katy1997 Regular Member

It's been one month already ;( The pain doesn't go away and I don't know what to do. Tried ointments ,pills...naah nothing works.

3. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Have you tried taking anti inflammatory medicine? Find something with ibuprofen like nurofen.

4. katy1997

katy1997 Regular Member

No, but i tried Diclofenac. Anyway I don't think that any medicaments would help,but I'll try nurofen,thanks.