Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Pain near the shoulder joint?

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by sarath_031, Jul 24, 2012.

1. sarath_031

sarath_031 Regular Member

Student
    Hi BCers, i am posting one of the problem i am having since yesterday. The pain is near the joint of the shoulder. I actually hated biology since from start, so, the far i got is that it might the deltoid muscles. I am unable to lift the hand, but there is no pain when i am moving the wrist or working with the forearm. The recent changes are the changes in grip size (i.e., from fat grip to thin grip as i am more of a wrist player and the tension i.e., the tension is decreased and i am planning on buying a powerball? I just want to know the problem i.e., a wrong technique or overuse of the arm and wrist or is it shoulder impigment syndrome. Should i see a doctor or is it just overuse and i played a lot of time like 2 and a half hours. So, Pls help me!

2. wlachan

wlachan Regular Member

You should stop playing and see the doc asap since you are unable to life your hand.

3. visor

visor Regular Member

Check out the diagnostic tests on my thread on shoulder impingement to see if you have it.