Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Pantai Mutiara Badminton Club Sparring

Discussion in 'Indonesia' started by Notorious, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Notorious

Notorious Regular Member

Hi guys, I am the Manager of Pantai Mutiara Badminton Club. We play badminton socially on Monday & Thursday from 4:30-7 pm. We are looking for other double players group to have sparring with us at our place. Our group consist of 8 double pairs which ranges from beginner to intermediate players. Please contact me if you are interested to play against us.
    Noto - 08161936978.

Cheers

2. Notorious

Notorious Regular Member

Hmm no takers yet ???

3. Notorious

Notorious Regular Member

Darn ... I forgot most Indonesian players don't know about Badminton Central ... or spent their time here

4. mizuno

mizuno Regular Member

player
    You are absolutely right Notorius. Have you join with Indonesia badminton community forum , www.tepokbulu.com ?You can place your activities there. Many places for playing already there. See u at TepokBulu. If I have spare time, I also interest to come to your place :)

5. clawhammers

clawhammers Regular Member

I agree :D

Why dont you check the link from Mizuno, and seek for the sub-section of Tepok Bareng.

Many badminton enthusiasts would be more than happy to accept your invitation there.