Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Pic of MP-90 in action

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Steplantis, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Steplantis

Steplantis Regular Member

Broadcast Engineer
    If you go to the Yonex Japan homepage you can see a picture of the new MP-90 in action. Keita Masuda, Japan`s No.1 singles player, is using the racquet at the Japan Open and they have a pic of him in action. I have to say that it looks pretty good and I for one am anxious to try it out.

2. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    hey step., do you know the address of a site that is in both jap. and eng.? like a badminton site. i had it book marked before. lost it thought. it has a clips of ppl doing lots of diff shots. one was of masuda doing a really beautiful jump smash. you talking about him just reminded me. btw i wanna try out the mp90!!!

3. Steplantis

Steplantis Regular Member

Broadcast Engineer
    The address is this one below - you`re right there are some pretty good pic/vids on his site.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~zt8s-oon/badminton.htm

4. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    thx! love ya!! ;)