Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

place to play - GUELPH, ON CANADA

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Double_Player, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Double_Player

Double_Player Regular Member

Jul 21, 2005
    any good place to play in Guelph? I"m moving there in August from Waterloo. Any BC'ers from from the area? I played at KW Badminton Club atm, so anything else lower than that would be a down grade... lol :p top 25% in the ladder atm :D

what's the level like at Royal City BC? their pics show yellow plastic bird at the club tournament from crying out loud...:eek:

I've read some of the old thread, but they're from like 3-5 years ago. I'm pretty sure things has changed, so I'm starting a new one to get a better info.
  2. Google

Google New Member

May 25, 2009
    1) Centennial high-school
    2) University of Guelph ( through out the year mostly tuesday and thursday evenings after 7PM)

UOG courts are comparatively lot better, but charge more fee if you are not a student. Check out both and see which one suits you.

I think most of the players (in Guelph) play with yonex mavis nylon shuttles for practice.