Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Places to play (drop-in) in Summer on weekends- GTA

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by AAABeef, Jun 13, 2010.

1. AAABeef

AAABeef Regular Member

Other than the usual places like Lee's and Mandarin, are there any places in the GTA to drop-in for the summer on weekends?

I found the Toronto Chinese Badminton club which happen to fit this description but anyone here played there before? I just want to get an idea of what the club is like...

Thanks! :)

2. mindbodyheart09

mindbodyheart09 Regular Member

Software Designer
  3. shallow

shallow Regular Member

AAA I'm sure I pm'd you about it but there may be a court rental I'm gonna try out over a Friday or Saturday every week for the bridge over from now till September. If I'm able to gather 24 ppl who are interested, this provides 3 courts and 2 shifts allowing sufficient play time and maximizing our money useage. Total cost of the 2 hours will be just under $4 per person. All levels welcome. Just a reminder that I'm just providing a place and time. Birdies will not be supplied by me or any other person signing up. They have some birdies there but I think they're the crappy Carlton ones. Hope to hear from anyone out there in the forums. Thanks.

4. stepinto

stepinto Regular Member

Scarborough and North York

http://www.torontochinese.ca/Sports/Badmintonsummer.ASP