Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

places to play in Mississauga?

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by hightide, Dec 15, 2012.

1. hightide

hightide New Member

student
    Anyone know places to play badminton in Mississauga during weekdays? I'm looking to play quite a bit during the holidays.

2. ezish

ezish Regular Member

I have the same questions. So far I have found Su Badminton Club and Lee Badminton Club in Mississauga. I found Su's club the players are ok but not upto my level. I am a B+ (higher then intermediate) player. I want to have more competitive games. Lee's club I only been there once and had better games than Su's club. Anyway, can recommend a group close to Mississauga? I am willing to drive far if there is a good players playing. I am from Manitoba and was playing tournaments there.

3. doughnut

doughnut Regular Member

I usually play at Lee's weekday nights/weekend afternoons. There are pretty good players, it depends on whether they happen to come at the same time as you or not.