Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Places to stay in Victoria

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by black_knight006, Jun 8, 2006.

1. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop
    Hello everybody,

I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I am a 19 year old badminton addict who is going to be moving down to Victoria so that I can train for badminton with Keith Anton at the Cordova Bay badminton club. I am trying to find a place to stay but have been unsuccessful as of yet. I am looking for a place to stay within the badminton community because I am trying to avoid staying at Streetlink or The Salvation Army. But if necessary I will. I am going to be moving down on the 18th of June, and would be in Victoria on the 19th. I have EXCELLENT references from places of prior tenancy, and I do have a job waiting in Victoria, so I am able to pay either rent or room and board. If you or someone you know are able to take in a desperate badminton player who is happy sleeping in a sleeping bag on a hard concrete floor, and is willing to pay rent; I would really appreciate your help. If you have any ideas also about how to avoid camping in a park, or not being at a homeless shelter...that would be great. Thanks guys...sorry about the short short notice. Thanks. Andrew