Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

play group

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by Dhillon, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon New Member

self emplyed
    hello everyone I can play at Khas badminton centre or Vancouver badminton in Richmond on weekends , anyone one wants to join to make a new group for regular play or any other group who are already playing need a intermediate level player. if we can find enough players we can start new group, everyone welcome to join thanks

2. Tedski

Tedski Regular Member

bean counter
    We have a group of players (10 to 14 players, schedule dependent) play at Khas drop-in every Saturday noon-3; mostly low intermediate to intermediate players, age range from 20s to 40s, ladies and guys. Let me know if that interested you. We play feather only, and every person chip-in for 2 birds. Hard hitter is self regulated and usually chip-in more birds. =)

3. Dhillon

Dhillon New Member

self emplyed
    Oh great sure I will join you on this Saturday. who should I look for on sat ?

4. Tedski

Tedski Regular Member

bean counter
    Pm'd you the info :)

5. rmd888

rmd888 New Member

We play on friday nights from 7 -9 pm.. let me know if you'd like to join.. intermediate - advance/intermediat level

6. lovince

lovince Regular Member

I'll moving to Vancouver in the new year. I would also like to find a stable group of high-intermediate/advanced to play doubles and mixed... And preferably someone whom I can spar and train with. Where exactly is Khas?