Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Players in Bexley?

Discussion in 'UK' started by Uzibat, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Uzibat

Uzibat New Member

I'm looking for someone to play against (male or female) on a regular basis around the Bexley area. I used to play to County level but that was a LONG time ago and I'm now extremely unfit and out of practice but I really want to start playing again and should hopefully improve very quickly!

2. ganny

ganny Regular Member

playing at Bexley/Greenwich.

Hi there,

If you want to have a game or two, please pm me, as I live in Erith. I would only consider myself as average. Have just pick the game up again after 10 years.

Ganny

3. padawanno

padawanno Regular Member

A Club if you are interested

Hi

I don't know if you are interested, but I play in club in Bexley Village. Unfortunately we have one court but the members are a friendly bunch. Club nights are on Tuesday nights, thats if there isn't a match on that night.
    If you are interested, drop me a line and have a game or 2.

4. vienly

vienly Regular Member

Networking
    hi i live in bexleyheath and play with my mates on every sunday, theres a club at waterfront in woolwich every monday night and thursday night between 8:30pm-10:30pm

u should try it out