Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Pointfore???

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by cHiCkEnNuGgEtS, May 15, 2002.

1. cHiCkEnNuGgEtS

cHiCkEnNuGgEtS Regular Member

Student-U of T
    Anyone heard of Pointfore or tried any of their raquets? Can you offer some opinions regarding the Pointfore brand (bags, raquest, etc...)

-Curtis

2. andymcg

andymcg Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Can't comment on the rackets or bags, but I use their grips and have found them to be quite good. I use their PU super grip which is very similar to the Karakal PU super grip, but the Pointfore one seems to be more consistent in quality. I changed to it after the shop I buy from seemingly got a bad batch of the Karakal ones. They were very glossy and became slippy very quickly to the point I couldn't hold onto the racket. I've had no such problems with the Pointfore ones though.

A

3. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Try using the search function; see reviews

I posted a review of some Pointfore racquets in the miscellaneous racquets section - look there. I also did a post on them on this forum - use the search function to find it.