Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Pro’s Pro ELECTRONIC TX-500N

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by SunJun, Feb 9, 2010.

1. SunJun

SunJun Regular Member

Hi All,

I´m considering to buy this mashine.
    Please, can anyone tell me how it is or a small review?

greetz

2. tennispro

tennispro New Member

hello

i do not recommend to buy this machine! the reason - I BOUGHT IT and it's a complete DISASTER.
    it is a cheap import from china that ARFAIAN.AT (Pro's Pro) sell - looks great, but the quality is...China-like. I.e. cheap stuff whereever you look.

My TX-500N machine broke down after just 5 weeks...and the complaint process with arfaian was a nightmare. basically, once they sold you this crap stuff, they treat you like an unnecessary and annoying problem, should you have troubles with returning goods.

I have learnt. I would a proper more expensive machine in future rather than cheap Arfaian stuff with no after-sales service whatsoever.

a completely disappointed customer... ARFAIAN Pro's Pro sucks!!! :(

3. YY_PLAYER

YY_PLAYER Regular Member

I've using this machine about a year and it's never broken. It works perfect and easy.
    I think that "SunJun" has bad luck or I have luck that my machine i's not broken yet.

4. Luka89

Luka89 Regular Member

Also been using it for almost a year and no complaints. Works fine here!

5. SunJun

SunJun Regular Member

Hi,

For this price it is really ok, it does it´s job
    But there are 2 points i need to fix...
    first: the fixed clamp is destroying my string, bg 65 is ok but not with bg80 with tension like 26 lbs
    second: i find that it spins a bit too fast that sometimes my string brakes on the cross
    Maybe some advices how i can fix these 2 problems

Greets

6. Luka89

Luka89 Regular Member

Dont set the fixed clambs to tight?
    I've strung BG80 up to 32lbs and no problem with the strngs.
    Your second problem i don't got a solution for. Do not really understand what you mean.

7. SunJun

SunJun Regular Member

If i don´t set the clamps tight enough the string slips away... i think new clamps will be the solution -.-
    I´ve strung bg80 at 28lbs and on the mains the string just cracked and i checked the gommets. now i think the machine is tensioning too fast. So i want to know if i can slow it down a little bit?
    There are 2 screws, the upper is to calibrate the machine but whats the bottom for?