Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Pro Ace Titanium Dream 5uG2 vs yonex Ti-10

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by yetack17, Oct 30, 2008.

1. yetack17

yetack17 Regular Member

please help to give comment if anyone use it before........thanks.

2. gancy

gancy Regular Member

TE
    i owned ti10 gen3 and it is good for control but smashing no that power. I changed it ti-10 gen2 and i feel it good for smashing and control. i never use Pro ace ti, so can't comment it. I can tell u i had owned 2 proace rackets and they were broken after crashing with Yonex racket.-

3. chongkiatz

chongkiatz Regular Member

it's depend on which modal of yonex racket that u crashing and what condition....i see alot of yonex racket broken by crashing other racket too in my club here >.<....and my ProAce Wider Body with full of paintchip and used for 5 year also never broken..and now giving to my gf and myself changed to Apacs ... lol...

actually the proace is more than 5 year...it's used since my sister's husband was young (around 7 year ago)...and pass to me (played for 5 year) and now giving to my gf...so many generation >.<

#3 chongkiatz, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2008