Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Pronex Badminton

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by SGDream, Jan 3, 2009.

1. SGDream

SGDream Regular Member

Student
    Did anyone heard of pronex badminton rackets? Looks on ebay to buy an apacs racket and found racket_sports and they seem to sell pronex rackets.
    I guess it's new quailty=?

2. xiaoheng

xiaoheng Regular Member

lol pronex maybe they trying to make more "pro" rackets than yonex lol jus kidding... hmm i never heard of it b4... maybe is really new brand...:):)

3. gumpy_999

gumpy_999 Regular Member

from the picture of the racket wouldn't be surprised if they were from the same factory...

4. Ben10rao22

Ben10rao22 New Member

-
    Pronex !

Well i do have a pronex badminton racket and it name is Pronex Speed 8DX ! And it not light so i am going to buy a new yonex or caltron badminton racket tommorrow !:):cool:

5. chrisfong89

chrisfong89 Regular Member

Student
    I've heard of it before, though i never owned one. Had some friends who have a couple of them. Pronex has been around for quite some time, not sure if they are decades old, but definitely around for at least 5 years.

Quality-wise, i can't comment because i never owned one. But from the feel of my friend's last time, it around the same quality as fleet and apacs. Yeah i agree they're probably from the same factory.

6. Ben10rao22

Ben10rao22 New Member

-
    Yay i have bought a new racket which is the Wilson NCode NVision Badminton Racket !:D