Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Prospeed question

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by jrong, May 10, 2007.

1. babbitt

babbitt Regular Member

Thanks, Punchclear.

Why did you switch to AT? Did you discover your playing style did not fit the Z6's anymore? Or did you "outgrow" the Z6 in some aspect? Or...

2. punchclear

punchclear Regular Member

I'd contemplated it for quite some time, but never quite pulled the cash together. :eek:
    Then, an opportunity opened up and I just went for it. :p
    I'm like that; volatile. ;)
    My playing style has changed somewhat over the past few months and I do feel that I get more out of my AT700s... :D
    You know... My control has actually improved since I started playing AT700. :eek: Not sure if it's psychological, or anything, but I'm not complaining. :confused::)
    I'm playing better (not great, I know...) these days, so I'm happy. :):D
    I did not outgrow the Z6. I just prefer my AT700s. But that's me... ;):):D

3. babbitt

babbitt Regular Member

Hey, Punchclear,

If I read an earlier post correctly, you bought four Z6's at one time. And now you are preferring your AT700.

I wrote Prospeed about buying a Z6, and they no longer have any in stock. Perhaps they will have a similar racquet in their new Predator line, due out in April.

But I wonder: would you like to sell one of your used Z6's? For the right price (including shipping cost), I would consider buying one.

4. punchclear

punchclear Regular Member

Yup. You got it right. Having adapted to the Z6, I switched to AT700. Like I said, I'm fickle... I do prefer the AT700, though. I mean, I wouldn't have switched if I didn't, ya?

Of the four Z6s I bought...
    - 1 has been sold
    - 1 has been beaten-up quite bad
    - 2 are in very-good condition

I'd gladly sell you 1 or both of the ones still in very-good condition. I'll check-up on shipping costs and such, and will send you a PM this coming Tuesday. Apologies for delay, as I'm gonna be tied-up attending to some issues over the next few days.

5. babbitt

babbitt Regular Member

Thanks. I will check your post after Tuesday.