Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Purpose of Hiding or Not Hiding Screen Names/IDs??..

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by ctjcad, Sep 20, 2006.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..sorry if this has been brought up before and might sound like a silly question, but i'm just wondering, what is the purpose of having this particular feature??. I know it exists, so that we can hide our screen-names/IDs and not show it to others(see pic below). Cos I know i've noticed a few members posting, but their screen-names/IDs are not shown. But just curious abt the reason(s) why??..
    Is it to reduce the no. of screen-names/IDs so that it won't overcrowd this particular space??..or something else??..:confused: :p
    Sorry again guys for this inquiry..:)

Attached Files:

• caut.jpg
      caut.jpg
      File size:
      41.6 KB
      Views:
    #1 ctjcad, Sep 20, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    privacy and choices. some may not like others to see them, we give them that choice.

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

ok, thanks kwun for the explanation..:) ..wah, i can imagine if the rest of us or every single member really TURN ON that feature; the space will be blank or almost blank but there will be people posting away..hehehe:rolleyes: :p :D