Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Question about "3 racket bags"

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by SaorAlba, Feb 22, 2012.

1. SaorAlba

SaorAlba New Member

Bags that are sized to hold three rackets, do they also have enough space to store shoes and kit, so that they can be used as a kit bag?

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    most 3 racket bags that i have seen only have enough space to store 3 rackets plus a tube of birdies and a little amount of spare clothing. it will be very tight to fit shoes into them as shoes tends to be bulky.

if you intend to store shoes as well as a reasonable amount of clothing and other accessories, including a tube of shuttle, a change of clothing, warmup jacket/pants for winter, a small towel, i suggest a 6 racket bag for more expansion space.

3. SaorAlba

SaorAlba New Member

Ok thanks, I went to a store the other day but the only stocked tennis bags and the 6 racket versions looked quite big, are all racket sport bags similarly sized or is tennis bigger because of its rackets?

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i am talking about badminton specific bags. 3 racket means one compartment. 6 racket means 2 compartment. etc.

5. johnv

johnv Regular Member

IT
  6. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

I moved from a yonex 7123 (3 racket) to a ashaway bag (6 racket). My own experience was that I could fit in 2-3 rackets (without cases), with clothes, shoes and a tube of shuttles. However it was a real pain to get anything out and after every session I would have to take most of the stuff out to be able to fit it all back in. So I brought a bigger bag, easy access, room for expansion and also I wanted a bag I could wear as a backpack.