Racket recommendation - Flexible shaft

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by baddy2011, Jan 21, 2017.

1. baddy2011

baddy2011 New Member

Quick update - I tried a VT 70 E Tune but could not really discern any difference with my VT 80, although the 70 is supposedly more flexible.

Getting used to my VT80 so going to stick with it for a while unless I run into any issues...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

2. Babar

Babar Regular Member

You could try some SOTX racquets. They have what you are looking for, with good quality.

I would recommend LG 7 P which is 6U head heavy and flexible, or LG 800 P which is 5U head heavy and medium flex. I just tried LG 7 P and it is surprisingly powerful for a 6U + having good precision for a flexible shaft, and good feedback.

I usually play with BS 12 and I can see this SOTX becoming the racquet I use when I'm tired

3. baddy2011

baddy2011 New Member

Interesting, I have never heard or seen brand SOTX in the past.

Lots of threads on this though and appears the woven 9 would be a good choice for attacking play, believe it's head heavy and moderately flexible.

However, cannot find any sites that provide information or sell these. Most of the links in other posts are dead.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

4. Babar

Babar Regular Member

In France we have a good online shop called Badmania. Check it out they sell a lot of SOTX racquets and give good information (Google translate is your friend ;))

What I know about SOTX is that they use very good quality of carbon graphite and sell high quality products for a fair price.