Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Racket Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Cycl0n3d, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Cycl0n3d

Cycl0n3d Regular Member

Student
    Hi! I currently play with a 3UG5 Voltric 80. I am an intermediate player who is more towards an aggressive style. I play men's doubles most of the time, rarely singles. Currently, I find that the head heavy balance of the racket is a bit too slow for defending and drives in doubles. I can't decide on which racket. I'm interested in the following rackets: Victor Bravsword 10, 12, Meteor x60, x80, and Arcsaber 8DX. However, I fear that the 8DX and x80 may be too stiff for me. Thanks.

2. Lemollin

Lemollin Regular Member

BS Lyd if money is not issue for u, or BS 12 which is a very good defensive racket and not stiff at all, BS10 might be stiffer than BS Lyd, however all the rackets above are good choice for defending play:rolleyes: , if you are more to aggressive play and prefer not so stiff racket, mx60 might be a good choice and its slightly head heavy to give you more punch for smashing.

3. Warwickshire

Warwickshire New Member

What brand is better li ning or victor I do have yonex but bit tired of it now I was thinking victor brave sword 09 or li ning flame n36 which is better for an all round player fast good with power technique I have the voltric 80 ATM but I don't like it head heavy I prefer a racket that's light with power control and comfortable would ravket from these 2 brands or the one I suggested be all right

4. Warwickshire

Warwickshire New Member

Oh and I play singles and doubles but I would mainly like a singles racket