Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Racket similar to Proace Sweetspot 2000(4U & 5U) or any Sweetspot series

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Z1985, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Z1985

Z1985 Regular Member

slack
    I am currently looking for a ProAce Sweetspot 2000(4U & 5U) but heard that it had stop production.. if there is any ProAce Sweespot user here? if there is, i would like to know is there any other rackets which is quite similar to the Sweetspot series? or even better? i like both the power and control of Sweetspot. mine's broken.if u had used that racket before, pls give me some advice. thanks.

2. kvyra

kvyra Regular Member

ive used the sweetspot before its a very good racket formally used by top malaysian players whom i will decline to name when they were in youth.

ive since changed to apacs armorpower series and the proace sting series which is actually abit old(they might stop production soon). i also have contacts to get them in singapore. pm me if u need to know more details about the sweetspot or similar stuff.

cheers