Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Rackets bought on Alibaba express websites

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by anis1momin, Feb 27, 2011.

1. anis1momin

anis1momin New Member

Folks,
    I ordered a couple of Li ning N50II rackets from Alibaba express website link a few days ago. The guy said that he is selling original Li ning racket. The two rackets cost me USD144.00. He said that I can check for the authenticity of this racket on Li ning's website but entering the DNA tag number. Well then today I found out from my friend that there is no way you can buy Li ning rackets for this cheap. I am expecting these rackets in a few days from now. How do I know that Alibaba express links can sell original Li ning rackets for this cheap price?? Please help.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    when it is too good to be true, it usually is.

3. anis1momin

anis1momin New Member

thats true kwun, I guess I got tempted by the cheap rate and the fact that Li ning being a chinese brand, I thought maybe they are are selling cheap to other nations to promote internationally. Well then I thought why would they do that when they have whole chinese national team representing Li ning brand. Well I guess I should have bought from original Li ning website.

4. anis1momin

anis1momin New Member

where do I buy original Li ning rackets in USA??

5. awekuda

awekuda Regular Member

Pemukul Bulu
    you may refer to this site www.li-ningusa.com