Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

RacquetTune Setup for ZM62 String

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by forumer, Apr 4, 2013.

1. forumer

forumer Regular Member

Need help to do the setup for ZM62 string on this App. And how do one do the calculation for the frame esp for panda power precision pro n rkep xp70? What about string factor too. Thanks.

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Hmmm... I have both those rackets with that string. But I just use a free tuner app to check the dominant frequency.

3. visor

visor Regular Member

4. forumer

forumer Regular Member

Reason i ask is becos i string both racquet by the same stringer n on the same ecp machine at 27/29lb. Bt when i use raquettune to check, the reading on ppro was 31.5lb n on the xp70 30.5lb. I thot it would give me a reading fm 27 to 29 lb n not above 30lb. So i think mayb i had set the wrong paraments for the frame n string dia n string factor. Any advice?

5. visor

visor Regular Member

i don't have experience with racquet tune... but imo it's only optimized for tennis rackets, so won't work accurately with badminton rackets.