Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Real or Fake: Victor Bravesword 12, "Victor International edition?" pics included

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by vhearts, Oct 15, 2013.

1. vhearts

vhearts New Member

Hi everyone,

Backstory: I bought a Victor Bravesword 12 from Badminton warehouse and while it plays fine, the very strange cover makes me worry that it is a fake. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Here are the pics, link to IMGUR album

SpxCXSuh.jpg IXJehQWh.jpg Y0qrldmh.jpg EK1UPr6h.jpg uZLw2uJh.jpg 8g1osf0h.jpg GSwEoEuh.jpg dGSbGpbh.jpg jdrhmzGh.jpg rUzdZMdh.jpg g8aH8BVh.jpg

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Definitely not a fake. Everything is fine and legit. Don't care about the bag. Victor International (based in Germany) offered and distribute all BS except the LYD with this ugly and strange bag for a while.

3. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    that is one ugly victor bag

4. vhearts

vhearts New Member

thanks for the replies, yeah the bag doesn't look very professional so I was a bit worried. To be fair though, while the bag is ugly the quality of the materials is actually pretty good.

5. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    true. that is one of hell ugly bag