Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Red Deer badminton

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by louvette, Feb 11, 2009.

1. louvette

louvette New Member

anyone who knows a badminton club in Red Deer? or somebody who wants to play badminton? I have been playing badminton for one year and joining tournaments I just move to Red Deer. Anyone who wants to be a play mate? or a club that i could join too.

2. xLittle21Yaox

xLittle21Yaox Regular Member

Student

Red Deer has a very small badminton community, I live there:). As for any clubs residing in Red Deer, it's highly unlikely. As I have been looking to play more outside of school. If you really want to play badminton the only clubs I know of is in Edmonton/Calgary.
    If you really are dedicated in playing you can sign-up at tournamentsoftware.com. It's pretty much a site which shows all of the tournaments residing in Alberta/Canada. Though majority of them of course are in like Calgary/Edmonton.
    I think I've seen your user name on the Collicutt Centre Badminton Ladder. This is the only Red Deer badminton "competition". More of the intense comepetitions are school-coordinated.