Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Richmond, VA?

Discussion in 'USA East' started by HawaiianBlue, Oct 7, 2007.

1. HawaiianBlue

HawaiianBlue New Member

:)Hi, Ive recently moved to Richmond, VA and been trying to find a local badminton club without any luck. It seems like there are a few up in NoVA and DC, but I cant find any around here. If you have any info, pls help me out! Thanks in advance.

2. gy79bc

gy79bc Regular Member

programmer
    try here

hi, HawaiianBlue, I am in Richmond, VA. Try Thomson Str 414, humphrey calder community center, every Tuesday and Friday, except holidays from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.

my name is gary, chinese in 40s

see you this friday

3. Saqib Khan

Saqib Khan Regular Member

Badminton Lover

I would like to know if there are any badminton clubs or courts in or around Springfield, VA area. I have recently moved from PAKISTAN and would really like to start playing badminton again. I m a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hear. My email is, mbsssk@gmail.com

4. jkoneru

jkoneru New Member

Badminton in Richmond

Hi,
    My name is Jay Koneru and I just moved to Richmond. I am a fairly decent badminton player and was wondering where and when I could play in Richmond. I can b reached on my cell @ 402318845 OR Email JKONERU@YAHOO.COM
    Thanks

5. rajju077

rajju077 Regular Member

Student