Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Ricky and others: Sosan Shuttles

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Pete, May 26, 2001.

1. Pete

Pete Guest

Hey Everybody!

Have you guys tried out Sosan's Grade 1 And Grade 2 shuttles? They seem similar in quality compared to Yonex AS-30 and AS-50. Check out www.sosan.com. What is the price per dozen if I were to buy a box of 50 dozens in HK and in the Mainland? Please help out.

Regards,

Pete

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Not heard of this brand

3. Vic

Vic Guest

I used them last summer and they are pretty durable for their price. Even grade 3 shuttles are pretty good. Dunno about the prices but I heard the grade 1 were about $17-19..

4. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    Haven't heard of this brand too. Fyi, there are many high grade shuttles being sold in China which are relatively cheap. What I mean high grade shuttles are those top level shuttles which are comparable to RSL Classic, Yonex AS-50, etc. These top level shuttles cost around RMB 80 to 90 in PRC. I plan to buy some of them in near future (either through someone working in PRC or I may goto PRC myself).