Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

RSL X2 Ap

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Sincerely, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Sincerely

Sincerely Regular Member

I want to know the spec of this racquet.

About Balance Point / Shaft / Head.

Thk :)

2. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

3. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Are you considering this racquet ?

I just bought mine y'day from mybadlookbad.com but I was rushing for time, didn't get it strung, will do it in Singapore instead.

I was considering the new Millenium 8 X2 Blue, but that is more of an upgraded version of the X2 SP and it is flexy and 4U, hence I decided to get the AP instead. Anyway, Thailand don't have the new Millenium 8 series yet.

Once I play with it, I will give you my feedback.

4. moondog99

moondog99 Regular Member

Well I read in this forum that M8 X2 blue has flexible shaft but I beg to differ, is fairly stiff on the one I possessed.I'm not particularly weak either but it does take quite a bit of effort to generate adequate club head speed or rather load the shaft. I prefer my matrix pro 168 seems to be more user friendly.

5. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    That's where the difference comes in, I saw reviews that the X2 Blue is flexy but the specs on RSL website states extra stiff. I guess only way to find out is buy one and test ! ha ha