Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

sat/sun to play at olympic park!

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by blackfeather, Sep 12, 2008.

1. blackfeather

blackfeather Regular Member

I got a few people interested in playing already, one court for social play, where you can meet pretty girls/handsome guys, hehe. one court for serious play, where people can learn from each other and improve their skills.

if anyone interested, please email/msn: photosmart88@hotmail.com, or call virgin mobile 0410972678, best to email time slot you wanna play. 2 slots please!

2. tk009

tk009 Regular Member

Supposedly at uni studying
    Im sort of interested in the Saturday time slot. What times do you play?

3. blackfeather

yeah, we schedule to play on sat between 3pm to 5pm, please contact me via email/msn: photosmart88@hotmail.com, or virgin mobile 0410972678. if you are for sure to play on this coming sat, please lease ur mobile number to me so i can confirm your enrollment. thanks!

4. blackfeather

fee is $8 for ladies, and $10 for gentlemen. court fee and shuttle cost included and provided.