Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

SCG Thailand Open 2012 Comment on Matches (Main Draw)

Discussion in 'Thailand Open / Indonesia Open / Singapore Open 20' started by etudiant, Jun 5, 2012.

1. laonong

laonong Regular Member

Money.When they are in China, most of them are not professors. More are going back because of money.

2. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

That's because even INA fans Kido/setia did not perform and do not deserve to go... :D

3. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Go and figure it out yourself.

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

OT : As far as i know the main traffic/members posting to BC is still from the southern part of Asia (SE Asia region such as M'sia, INA); India & The Land Down Under are a couple of the top countries with visitors to BC..CHN is not even on the radar blip of BC's top traffic (at least top 10); even U.S. brings more traffic to BC than CHN..So, i doubt the number of M'sians visiting/trafficking BC have dwindled.
    But in terms of CHN fans in BC (from around the world), i think there are quite a bit (not directly from CHN) but they probably prefer to stay "silent"..

#904 ctjcad, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  5. flite

flite Regular Member

Where did you get those figures from?? Btw, I heard you are from Indonesia too... S.E.A region.