Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Searching for a badminton club in Kajang, Bangi or Putrajaya

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by aliceboivin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. aliceboivin

aliceboivin New Member

exchange student
    Hello!
    I'm an exchange student from Canada who will live in Bangi and study in Putrajaya for the next 11 months. In Canada, I play a lot of badminton in a competitive way. I would like to know if there is any badminton club in Putrajaya, Bangi or Kajang that I could join. I'm a girl of 17 years old. I would like to play as much as possible and to be coached. Thanks for your help!

Alice

2. konww002

konww002 Regular Member

I am looking for some friends to play for this evening as i was stood up by my friends this morning. you can sms me to play in sg chua if you are still interested. I just started learning to play badminton since july. pm me if you are interested. cheers

3. shahkiz

shahkiz Regular Member

Student
    Hello,if you still looking for a badminton groups,i have a few friends girl ofcourse that play competitively.PM ME if you interested.