Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Seeking playing partners at G2 (Emeryville)

Discussion in 'Golden Gate Badminton Club ( GGBC )' started by Epiphany2k, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Epiphany2k

Epiphany2k Regular Member

IT
    Hello everyone,

I'm a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes in mid-September.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player. I know all the strokes/shots, have reasonably good speed, power, and placement, but certainly have room for improvement as well.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hearing from you!

2. Saqib Khan

Saqib Khan Regular Member

I m The One

I m interested to join you. I can play with you according to your schedule until my new job starts. Plz contact me at my email mbsssk@gmail.com. Currently I m living in Springfield, VA.

3. chrisnchips

chrisnchips Regular Member

Student
    I'm just looking for ppl to play with more regularly. I'm @ g2 towards the end of weeks in the evenings.

hey, I might already have played with you!